It all starts with our people
At Wavecrest, we pride ourselves on our ability to create amazing connectivity solutions with – and for – our customers.
And it all starts with our people. They are the driving force behind our customers’ success.
Our headquarters are in the heart of London, but our teams and projects span the UK, Europe, Asia and Africa, so we’re a truly global culture.
- Be customer obsessed: We want happy customers. Everything we do should be driven by delighting them.
- Own and drive change: Our business sector is constantly evolving. We take ownership for making positive change happen in the business so that Wavecrest continues to succeed.
- Speed wins: Speed is important in our sector. We work quickly to achieve results and don’t let barriers stop us getting things done.
- Success comes from working as a team: We’re stronger together and when we collaborate in teams.
- Be proud to work at Wavecrest: We take pride in our work and are proud to be part of Wavecrest. We celebrate success and have fun.
Being Part of Wavecrest
Being part of something, creating products and services that keep the world connected, is exciting and motivating. We’re proud of the work we do together, and we’re passionate about ensuring everyone at Wavecrest maintains a well-rounded work-life balance – while having fun along the way!
So if you join the team, we’ll ensure you have the environment and the freedom to make a meaningful impact.
- Generous salary & bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Encouragement and support for further learning and development
- Regular team lunches and events
Inspire and Grow Mentoring Program
At the heart of Wavecrest is our people. We recognise the importance in investing and developing in our talent to enable them to succeed in their careers.
That’s why we launched the annual program, and it includes:
Improved personal and career development
Supporting new joiners in their first job
Attracting and retaining an inclusive and diverse workforce